LOOK GOOD FEEL BETTER CHARity
Lifestream are proud sponsors of the Look Good Feel Better charity, a free service offered to women undergoing treatment for cancer.
There aim is to put a smile on the face of every woman with cancer by helping to restore and enhance the appearance of cancer patients during and after treatment. Support, guidance and free makeover workshops are provided at a difficult time in their lives when they need it most.
There are over 196 workshops, across 24 New Zealand locations, helping over 3000 NZ women with cancer every year - supported and endorsed by the Cancer Society of New Zealand.
Facts and Figures
- Look Good Feel Better was created in the USA in 1987
- The programme has been running in New Zealand since 1992
- More than 10,000 women are diagnosed with cancer in New Zealand every year
- Workshops are run in 24 locations of New Zealand
- Over 460 volunteers around New Zealand give their time to helping women at our workshops
- Look Good Feel Better has helped over 23,400 patients in NZ since the programme’s inception
- Look Good Feel Better is helping women with cancer in over 20 countries around the world