Lifestream Natural Selenium
Selenium, like most trace elements and minerals, is not evenly distributed in the world’s soil. Many parts of New Zealand and Australian soils are known to be selenium deficient, therefore our food may be lacking this essential trace element. Selenium is necessary for antioxidant protection and optimum immune and thyroid function
SELENIUM HAS MANY IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS IN THE BODY:
- Selenium is an essential component in antioxidant enzymesHelps recovery time after exercise
- Selenium is essential for healthy immune and thyroid function
- Selenium helps to counteract the effects of a number of heavy metals, including cadmium, mercury and arsenic
- Selenium helps protect blood vessels from oxidative damage
- Selenium is essential for a healthy heart
100% NATURAL AND HIGH BIOAVAILABILITY
Lifestream Natural Selenium contains selenium in a 100% organically bound, natural food form of high selenium yeast. High selenium yeast has emerged in recent times as the preferred option for selenium supplementation because it is natural and contains a wide range of organically bound selenium-rich proteins including selenomethionine and selenocysteine.
The benefits of Lifestream Natural Selenium:
- A unique, natural food source of highly-bioavailable selenium
- Contains 100% organically bound selenium-rich proteins such as selenomethionine and selenocysteine
- A stable ‘package’ for selenium proteins
- Easily absorbed by the body
- 100% natural with no chemicals used at any stage of its production
- Contains only selenium and is not complicated by other conflicting or negating minerals
PREMIUM QUALITY AND PRESTIGIOUS USE
The high selenium yeast used in Lifestream Natural Selenium has been selected by leading research teams in America for a series of health related studies based on its all-natural organic form and consistent high quality. We believe it is the best quality high selenium yeast available.
WHAT ABOUT NEGATIVE CONCERNS REGARDING YEAST?
The high selenium yeast used in Lifestream Natural Selenium is not a pathogenic or active yeast and does not cause Candida or other yeast infections. After the incorporation of the selenium into the yeast, the yeast is pasteurized and dried with no active yeast present in the end product.
| Each soft gel capsule
High selenium yeast
Also contains rice starch and hypromellose vegetarian capsule
This product is non-GMO and contains no gluten, sugar, lactose, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives. The capsules used in Lifestream Natural Selenium are 100% vegetarian - made from vegetable fibre making them suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Adult dose: Take one capsule daily
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg, for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Available in Capsules 30 and 90