Lifestream CC Flax is a combination of three of the finest certified organic superfoods specifically formulated for women’s nutritional requirements
- Calcium for strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Cranberry for urinary tract health and antioxidant protection
- Flaxseed omega-3 fatty acids for heart health and brain function. Flaxseed Lignans for supporting female hormonal balance
CC Flax contains three of nature’s most powerful nutritious, protective and balancing whole foods for optimum female health
Flaxseed (linseed) is an outstanding nutritional food source. Flaxseed is rich in phytonutrients, omega-3 fatty acids, fibre and lignans. Omega 3 fatty acids are essential for youthful skin, healthy heart and brain function. Flaxseed lignans are antioxidant phytonutrients that are highly beneficial to both female and male health. Flaxseed is nature's richest source of lignans and Lifestream high-lignan flaxseed provides twice as much lignans as regular milled flaxseed.
LIFESTREAM CRANBERRY SEEDS
Cranberry seeds contain the goodness of the whole berry but have higher concentrations of essential fatty acids and potent antioxidants. Cranberries have been used for centuries for women’s urinary tract health and contain valuable polyphenols, complete protein, fibre and protective phytonutrients.
LIFESTREAM NATURAL CALCIUM
Lifestream Natural Calcium is a pure, ecologically sustainable sea-vegetable naturally rich in important minerals and trace elements for bone health, which include calcium and magnesium. One serving of Lifestream CC Flax will supply 33% of your daily calcium and 11% of your magnesium requirements.
LIFESTREAM CC FLAX naturally contains
- Dietary fibre
- Omega 3 fatty acids (alpha-linolenic acid)
- Calcium (natural sea-vegetable source)
100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC & NATURAL
Certified Organic • Non GMO • Vegetarian/Vegan • No Mercury, PCB’s Or Pesticides • No Fish • No Artificial Additives, Preservatives, Colours or Flavours • Gluten, Dairy and Animal Free •
Mix 1 heaped teaspoon (5g) with cereal, smoothies, yogurt, juice, salads, etc as desired. Tastes delicious! Lignans are best avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding. To protect the Omega 3 fatty acids, do not heat or cook CC Flax.
- Lifestream CC Flax adds a delicious nutty flavour to foods such as muesli, porridge, cereals, soups, sauces, pasta or breads.
- Lifestream CC Flax can be blended with your morning juice or milk to make a healthy smoothie. Add some
- Lifestream Spirulina or Lifestream Ultimate Greens for a healthy greens boost!
- Lifestream CC Flax can be mixed into yogurt with fresh fruit for a healthy snack.
- Lifestream CC Flax can be sprinkled onto your favorite salad for interesting texture with added nutrition.
- Lifestream CC Flax can be mixed into your favorite salad dressing to give it a summer punch zing!
- The entire family will enjoy the taste.
Available in 200g powder
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Always read the label and use as directed