Easter Chocolate Spirulina Treat
- 500gm dark chocolate
- Lifestream Spirulina Balance – 3 teaspoons
- Lifestream Essential Berries – 3 teaspoons
- 10 pink and white medium size marshmallows
- 30gm freeze dried raspberries (or halve with plums) plus extra for decorating
- 30 small size paper cupcake liners (or a soft silicon mould)
- Break chocolate into a medium-size bowl.
- Place bowl over a pot of boiling water to melt chocolate- stir till smooth. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Add Lifestream Spirulina Balance and Essential Berries to chocolate- stir till mixed.
- Chop marshmallows into 1⁄4’s, add to bowl.
- Measure freeze-dried fruit, add to bowl. Mix ingredients till the chocolate covers all the ingredients.
- Put cupcake liners on a tray. Spoon mixture evenly between the cupcake liners.
- Place in the fridge to set.
In same category
Related by tags