Apple Crumble with Super Berry Antioxidant Blend
- 25 minutes
Lifestream Apple Berry Crumble with our Super Berries blend helps to naturally warm your winters evening and nourishes your well-being with delicious berries, boosting your antioxidant health. Packed full of berry goodness for a serve of wellness.
- 6 NZ Braeburn or Gala apples
- 2 heaped tablespoons date or maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 3⁄4 cup of rolled oats (GF if required) or buckwheat flakes
- 3⁄4 cup of buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 3⁄4 cup coconut oil (liquid)
- 2 teaspoons Lifestream Super Berries
- 1 pot of plain coconut yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Peel, core and slice the apples, place into a pot with the date syrup, cinnamon, ginger and 2 tablespoons of water. Cook over a low heat for 5 minutes to soften slightly, stirring occasionally. Tip into a medium-large ovenproof baking dish.
- Mix oats, flour, cinnamon, sugar and coconut oil together in a bowl. Sprinkle over the cooked apples in the dish. Bake in the oven for approx 30 minutes-till the top is golden brown
- Mix Lifestream Super Berries into the yoghurt.
- Serve apple crumble into a bowl, top with berry yoghurt sauce
Ready to serve for a delicious winters night treat.